The Detroit News - Welcome to Detroit Sign Unisex T-Shirt - Black
The City of Detroit welcome sign from the 60s. Photo from the Detroit News Archives.
Proceeds from the 150th Anniversary Edition will be split equally between the Rosa L. Parks Scholarship Foundation and Sparky Anderson’s CATCH Charity for Children.
- Premium Heavyweight 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun USA cotton
- Preshrunk, soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- Made with sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton and sewn with USA cotton thread
- Twill taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Set-in sleeves
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- 1" ribbed collar with double-needle topstitched neckline
- Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low