The Detroit News - Vintage Paper Wagon - Unisex T-Shirt - Granite
Back in the day some paper boys had a wagon and stood on the corner downtown selling papers. The Detroit News was the first to have a branded wagon for them.
Proceeds from the 150th Anniversary Edition will be split equally between the Rosa L. Parks Scholarship Foundation and Sparky Anderson’s CATCH Charity for Children.
- Premium Heavyweight 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun USA cotton
- Preshrunk, soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- Made with sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton and sewn with USA cotton thread
- Twill taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Set-in sleeves
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- 1" ribbed collar with double-needle topstitched neckline
- Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low